Kampfer RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Centre

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Town Centre Empty Town Centre

Post  Zenith44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Around noon, when the town center was fairly full of people. Marisa sat on the edge of the top of the highest building, though how she got there she wasn't even sure... she had just zoned out since she left the school.So now she simply stared down at the people, recognizing a few of the people down there. All of them hated her, so she probably wasn't going down anytime soon, especially with her apparently new look. "Kampfer.....i wonder if I'll still have this bracelet if i rip that little furry to shreds."

Running up the stairs Oliver burst through the roof top door panting heavily "Don't Do it!" Pant* "I saw you from downstairs, huf, huf, Don't jump. There is so much in life to look forward to like, like... like cakes, biscuits, muffins and so much more. You CAN'T jump, think of all the adventures you'll miss out on. So please don't" Oliver stopped talking and leaned over to catch his breath.

Marisa turned around and looked surprised at Oliver. "J-jump? W-why would i jump I'm just sitting here...." She did however move a little bit away from the edge. She was still in her kampfer form from the school earlier, so her mood was still extremely unstable. She also still had the katana in hand, though it was sheathed. "S-sorry if i...worried you." She stared at the ground in front of him.

"Oh, no I'm the one who should be sorry for making up wild accusations" Oliver smiled, scratching the back of his head. Taking a step closer he held out his hand, the red contract bracelet clasped round his wrist. "My name is Oliver Rosa, nice to meet you"

Marisa looked up shyly, but didn't take his hand....instead she noticed the bracelet. "S-so....you're one too....at least you aren't blue... i guess we attack them. Do you turn into a girl too?" Based on her reaction, not much surprised her anymore...and her shyness was definitely showing.

"huh" Oliver surprised, looked down at his right wrist "How does she know" he thought "There is no way she could of known... unless she is one to"
"Um, yes I do turn into a girl. Wait you said blue, do you mean there are more people like us out there? Obviously he had thought he was the only one. "And we attack them?" Oliver face was looking more perplexed my the second.

Marisa got a sudden crazed grin on her face. "Yes, we do. So i was told by the gory wolf whatever it is. I attacked a blue one at the school earlier...some girl said she was a guy. I tried to kill her but she ran away." Her red eyes stared at Oliver maddeningly...it was obvious she was insane right now.

"So she has a creepy animated animal too, at least hers can talk" Oliver thought, remembering his messenger trying to tell him about kampfer with expressions and very poor handwriting. He took a step back just realizing the crazed look on Marisa's face. "uhhh, well, um... My creepy moving sheep thing didn't tell em much about everything so..." he paused for a second "... actually I don't think I caught your name before" he said in a effort to change the topic

Marisa's grin went away at the question, replaced by a serious look. "Marisa......yours?" She was gripping the katana at her side in such a way that showed that she wanted to use it....though not on him at least.

"Oliver Rosa, um, I don't know much about all this fighting stuff all i know is that this thing glows and i turn into a girl, so is there anyway we can remove these things? He pointed at the bracelet. "Its getting quite annoying as of late, i think my lecturer will chuck a fit if i leave the hall again"

"Ummm... i would have to doubt it, i nearly broke my arm trying to remove mine. So suck it up and deal with it. Besides....I'm sure there's some way to control it... Though i did notice i shifted without wanting to around that other kampfer..."

"So they activate automatically around enemy kampfer, so we can fight." Oliver reached into his pocket. "But why do we have to fight?" He pulled out a scrap of paper with the words "moderators" "All my messenger told me was this "moderators" no idea what it means tho."

Marisa rose an eyebrow and looked at the paper. "Jees at least you can understand yours. Mine just said Modzers... Makes no sense at all. As for why we have to fight, i aint got a clue."

"Sigh*" Oliver shivered "Say its getting a bit cold and windy up here, what you say we get off the roof and grab something to eat in the food court down in the mall?"

Marisa looked out over the edge again. "Sure....you go ahead i need a while to myself...I'll meet you in the mall, don't wait for me."

"Are you sure you okay?" Oliver, seeing Marisa look over the edge, looked worried. "I mean If your not hungry I don't mind"

Marisa looked back at him and took her sword out. She promptly slashed her arm without even flinching. "No, I'm definitely not okay just go for now. I'm sure we'll meet again whether we want to or not. If you want to meet at the mall I'll be there. if not, then just go.... I'm usually at the school entrance in the mornings before it starts." She dropped her sword, held her hand over the wound and stared off the edge again.

Oliver backed off a little "well, um, yeah. I guess I'll see you down there." Oliver turned around and headed towards the exit, but he couldn't help thinking to himself if it was okay to leave her on her own. he flicked around "If you ever need me I'm usually around the university" with that being said oliver opened the door and began down the stairs.

Marisa watched him go then looked down at her self-inflicted wound. "I screw everything up without even thinking don't i brother? You just had to leave me, the one person that got me at all. Maybe i should just jump off here." She didn't though, instead waited a while then got up and left the rooftop. the wound was still bleeding but she didn't seem to care. She headed towards the mall to see if he was there.
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

http://www.zenith44.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Town Centre Empty Re: Town Centre

Post  blackrose Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Gherik sat atop the tallest building, letting his feet hang off the edge. He still wondered why he had gotten himself into this habit, especially since Marisa started to do it as well. He just stared at the people below him, zoned out.
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

http://www.assassain77.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Sofia glanced around the town, walking down the road aimlessly. Sighing, she hummed a little tune to herself and thought back to the quickest release from a prison she'd had in a while.

"Definitely gotta find that Gherik again soon..."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 am

Gherik spotted Sofia, fairly quickly, having memorized most of the faces of those he... "watched". "Maybe it's time for a bit of fun." He shifted to his Death-like Kampfer form, which would most likely force Sofia's change. Gherik(Xcera) stayed where (s)he was, waiting for Sofia to spot her before doing anything. It would be a bad idea to let the public see this.
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 am

Sofia shivered involuntarily, and felt herself shifting. Jumping into a side street, she changed quickly and smiled, stepping back out onto the mainstreet and looked around curiously.

"Ohh so you must be close.." She murmured, glancing upwards occasionally as she began walking again, noticing Xcera. Raising an eyebrow, she considered climbing the building, but opted for a more subtle approach, entering the building and ascending the stairs quickly.

Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Xcera waited for Sofia, facing the door. She held the very large sythe beside her, fairly relaxed. If a fight DID break out, there was almost no question who would win. Though this was mostly to get Sofia's attention out of boredom than anything else.
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 pm

"Stupid.Freaking.Stairs.." Sofia muttered, reaching the rooftop and pushing the door open. Walking onto the roof, she closed the door and crouched in front of it, regaining her breath.

"I wondered if you were going do that.." She dropped her coat on the ground next to her, "Don't know why though."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:41 pm

"Do what? Wait for you up here?" Her voice was devoid of emotion...and only barely sounded human.
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm

"That and why you'd go changin forms willy nilly"" Sofia said, standing once more.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm

"Merely because it forces you to change as well. Just as a warning...don't start a fight with me over this, we both know who would win. Just thought I'd see someone i haven't seen in...i don't know i don't keep track of time anymore."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 am

"Why would i start a fight over something like this?" Sofia said, walking closer to her slowly, smiling a little.

"It is nice of you to catch up with me, by the way"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 am

"Why? Because i know you love fights. Or at least Chaos. Even though we aren't on opposing sides you act like my opposite sometimes."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:45 am

"Chaos maybe...." Sofia replied, stopping right next to her, "But fighting? sure, what i do creates fighting........but you could be right."

She smiled at Xcera, raising an eyebrow, "Your opposite?"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 pm

"Nevermind. sometimes even i don't know what im talking about."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 pm

"Oh? It sounds like you do though." Sofia said, poking her in the chest.

"So why did you want to see me again?"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Xcera shrugged. "Why not? Just figured I'd see those i knew, that know who i am, while I'm still in this city. My job requires me to travel at times."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 pm

"So....that means you care?" Sofia asked, smiling brightly. "Traveling is overrated...most of the time"

"So...why are you here? I know what and why i'm here, but i never expected to see you around...or ever again."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 am

"Did i say care? No i didn't. As for traveling, i don't have much choice. For why I'm here...the other places are boring. Kampfer dying regularly...nothing really abnormal anywhere else. As for who is even winning currently. No one. Last i counted it was a perfect tie."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 am

"Just because you deny it doesn't mean you don't caaaare" Sofia said, her smile remaining.

"It might be a tie now.... but not when I'm done with it." She murmured, her eyes alight with mischief.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 am

Xcera pointed her scythe at Sofia. "Trust me. i really don't care. Remember i don't just watch the red and blue, i watch the mods as well."

"So... who exactly are you wanting to win anyway?"
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 pm

"Im sure you do. Im also sure that you have to watch a faiiir few people....which is slightly creepy"

Sofia laughed at Xcera's question. "Who would i rather? to be honest i think id rather a never ending struggle.. not a quiet one like this."

She clicked her fingers and smiled, "Though, i heard there's a couple of cuties on blue team."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 am

"Huh... personally i would prefer it if red team won, but then i don't exactly want my sister dead. Otherwise i would rather just have me go around and kill all of them till one or the other is finally wiped out." Xcera let her head fall back to look at the sky. this was getting boring already...
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am

"Thats no funn. Its more entertaining to get them to destroy each other... or even split their own team apart.." Sofia said

"Your pretty violent arent you"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm

"If i could i would attack you right here, yes i am very violent. Though nothing good would come out of it right now and it would be no contest as to who won. No one i know of debates the fact that i am most likely the strongest." (hes boasting, im not really saying he is the strongest.)
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

"Yeah, you suurrre are the strongest" Sofia said, rolling her eyes and patting her on the shoulder. She laughed, "No one at all? Not one? I'm sure there's someone you know claiming otherwise"

She stretched her arms, and walked back towards the door, "Just 'cause your violent doesn't mean your strong."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum